Sept 12 Painting a Day Pear painted on old Tin


SOLD!If you would like to purchase this painting without going through ebay, please contact me. Thanks!


I am challenging myself to listing a painting a day! Some may be large, some maybe small. I have several styles and mediums that I work with so my postings will be a variety of subject matters. Let me know what your favorite is!

This first entry is an acrylic pear painted on some antique ceiling tin. I have alot of this tin and love painting on it. Even though each piece is an original painting I have a limited supply of tin. So I will be treating these as a "limited editions". This painting is 13/1000. As you can see I have a lot of tin, so I hope you like them LOL! I have just started selling them so if you are interested in collecting them, I will definitely have more available in the future.

They truely are an original one-of-a-kind piece of art and look stunning once hung on a wall.

No comments: