May 27 Daily Painting FRAMED Nightime Moon Ocean Seascape Beach FREE SHIPPING

Hello! I hope you are all having a great Memorial Weekend Holiday.

God Bless the troops that are protecting our country and those in the past who have served as well. I want to send out a special thank you and prayer for those who have lost a loved one, my heart goes out to you. Thank you.

I have been away from the computer this weekend but will at least get this new posting on.

I am trying a new format for a while. This series of daily paintings will feature similar styles that I have been painting but they will be larger and come framed.

This entry is for a 10x10 image of a beautiful nighttime ocean scene with texture and lots of beautiful color! It comes with a nice quality black frame and approximate size is 13x13. It is an acrylic on masonite and I will ship it for FREE as a thank you for your purchase. I really appreciate all the support, nice comments and sales of my art.

SOLD

1 comment:

Mark Landes said...

This one is excellent. You locked on the right values.
(marklandes.blogspot.com)