August 19 Folk Art Framed Landscape w Angus Cows

Like my sign on my painting says "I am back from vacation" It was nice to get away but am looking forward to being back and getting into a routine again. The kids also go back to school tomorrow so my life will seem so different after tomorrow!

We went to visit my brother's family in Coeur d' alene, Idaho. It is such a beautiful place with no humidity or bugs! Such a different place compared to Iowa in the hot summer. We had a great time :)

Today's painting is for a beautiful folk art style of a farm landscape with black cattle in the distance. I thought this color palette was a lot of fun to work with.

This is an acrylic on masonite, framed and measures approximately 13x13. Starting price is $75 on ebay (free shipping). If you would like to see more larger pics or bid then please click here.

SOLD

No comments: