August 28 Large Minimalist Landscape with Tons of Texture and a Tree

Hi Everyone
I thought I would list some larger paintings as my "paintings a day" since I have some piling up in my studio.

This is a large original acrylic, 18x24 on canvas with LOTS of texture. It is .75" in depth and the sides are painted black. It is a minimalist type of painting featuring a strong tree, I call it "Strength".

After Labor Day I have about 10 4"x6" original acrylic landscapes on masonite that I will auction off on Ebay. I mean a REAL auction...I am going to start them at 9.99 with no reserve. I am hoping they get mulitple bids and not sell for under $10 but that is totally possible.

Sign up for my blog feed (right side) or email me and I will make sure you are notified when I start the auctions. (I will list one a night for 10-12 days)
It may be hard to believe but I can put as much time into a tiny 4"x6" paintings as a 24 x30 (not all of the time but it is possible).

SOLD

No comments: