Sept 17 Large 10x30 Farm Clouds Landscape No Reserve!

Hi Everyone
I am back from a very busy weekend. I did my first outdoor show and was very lucky that it was a beautiful day with no wind or rain only sunshine. I had a lot of fun meeting people face to face and seeing personal reactions to my art. Thank you for everyone who stopped by and made my day successful. Got to be honest...I was so nervous! I am usually a very strong person but have to admit that my stomach was doing flip flops last week. At one point I didn't know if I was getting sick or if it was just nerves. Soooo with one outdoor show under my belt I think I can do another one...next year.

I can now get back to listing and painting and being focused again.

Today's painting is for a large 10x30 original acrylic painting of a farm scene with big puffy clouds and a creek. I have this listed on ebay starting at only 9.95. I am getting brave starting auctions at this low price since they are getting bids. In an ideal world I would start everything at 9.95 with no reserve and hope to someday.

SOLD

No comments: