Nov 12 Original Watercolor Snowman Family Custom Made 4U

I am listing one of my original watercolor snowman family paintings. This is just a SAMPLE, I usually make one up for the customer from the information they give me.

These make wonderful gifts! I have sold 100's over the years. They are great for that hard to buy for person, snowman collector, or just anyone! I can make a larger painting with up to 30 snowman figures but typically I sell 2 sizes:

1. image 5x7 matted to 8x10 ($35) fits 1-6 snowman figures, 2. image 8x10 matted to 11x14 ($45), fits 1-10 snowman figures plus $5 shipping. I will ship as many as you like for $5!

Check out my other blog for information on how to order:

http://www.snowmanfamilies.blogspot.com/

I can also include some special requests such as team colors, pets or angels with wings to represent loved ones who have passed.

I do have them listed on ebay:

please click here.

I can get this shipped to you within 2 weeks of your order! So if you need a personalized gift idea, please consider a snowman family!

No comments: