June 18 Still Life Green Pear Original Painting AVAILABLE FOR SALE

Today's painting is for an original acrylic painting featuring a green pear. This is a 16x20 painted on canvas, ready to hang, no frame required.
This painting is AVAILABLE for your walls or as a special gift!

Please contact me at tonisart@win-4-u.net to purchase. I can send you a Paypal invoice or you can send me a check or money order. (I hold painting until the check clears).

Size: 16X20
Medium: Acrylic on CANVAS not necessary to frame
Price: $145 (in appreciation I will offer free shipping!)

I look forward to you being one of my wonderful customers who have enabled me to live my dream, Thank You!

2 comments:

Cecelia said...

The pear is just lovely, and striking!
I wanted to remind everyone that Saturday June 21 is the day of the 19th World Wide Sketch Crawl. You can go to their site, http://www.sketchcrawl.com , for more information. I have a bit on my blog, too.
I think it is such a neat idea and hope that everyone will participate, where ever they are. Imagine, people all over the world, sketching or painting their surroundings, all at the same time!

Artist Toni Grote said...

Thanks Cecelia
The World Wide Sketch Crawl sounds like a really neat project! I will be catching up with my cousins at the family reunion that day.
Take care
Toni