August 23 Hi Everyone

HI All! I guess I am taking some time off of listing and posting. Nothing that I set out to do, just got busy...I am hoping to start posting paintings after Labor Day. I am in the midst of getting one daughter ready for college and another's sweet (??) 16 party.

Good news is that I am doing a lot of painting! I am working on large, medium AND small pieces. I want to build a large inventory of new stuff for both Ebay and Etsy so I can get back to posting/listing with a vengence!.

Etsy is a great site (www.etsy.com) which features arts and crafts straight from the artists. There is a variety of mediums from jewelry to woodworking to painting and everything else you can imagine hand made. It is definitely a site I recommend checking out.

I will post later, everyone take care!
Toni

No comments: