Nov 9 ORIGINAL PEAR PAINTING!


I will be listing a pear painting today, Mon and Tues then list a couple of hereford cows paintings. I can never stick to one subject and or style! This is a gorgeous 18x24 original acrylic pear painting on cradled hardboard. My brother is making me these wonderful hardboard panels, they are beautiful to paint on! If you are an artist and interested in more info, please contact me. I do offer prints of this painting as well, to find those please click on the Imagekind banners on the right or if you would like to purchase the original then please click here.


PRINTS AVAILABLE please click on the Imagekind logo below.

2 comments:

PAT MEYER -- said...

The pear just glows. The background is just the right color to show off that luscious pear.

Artist Toni Grote said...

Hi Pat
Thanks for the nice comment! My brother has been making me wood panels. This was the first realistic painting I did on them. The panels combined with my texture helped me create a luminious painting. I was really pleased.
Take care
Toni