Dec 15 RED VIBRANT PASTURES ORIGINAL PAINTING


Today's painting is for an original acrylic on vintage tin framed. If you look closely you will see a barn and silo on the horizon line.
Did you know that I got in trouble in kindergarten for taking too long to color and had to stay in for recess? Guess what my favorite color was? RED! Well, that is what I remember, now that I am older I don't think it makes a lot of sense...so who knows what the real story is. Funny the things we think we remember.
If you find you want to purchase a piece of my art that I had listed on ebay and you don't want to go through ebay to buy, just let me know and I can end the listing and sell it directly to you. Ebay works nice since I can load larger pics and put down more information so if you would like to purchase this painting or find out more info then please click here.

No comments: