Mar 31 "Out of the Box" Girl with Doll Original Painting

I am a member of the wonderful website www.dailypainters.com. Our challenge was to painting something "out of the box" or a subject matter that we don't typically paint. Well, I don't know why but people intimidate the heck out of me and I rarely paint them. So I am posting this folk art type painting I did of a little girl and her doll. It has been sitting on my studio wall for at least a year, I wasn't sure what to do with it. So now is the perfect time to share it with you and try to find her a deserving home.

This is an original acrylic on canvas (no frame necessary) 10x20 and I call it "My Dolly". I have this listed with a reserve of $150 (means it will sell once people bid at least $150). If you would like to look at larger closeup pics or find more of my art on studio sale then please click here.

1 comment:

naquaiya said...

I dunno, I luv this. It's a really neat style.