July 19 You Personalize This Original Painting WOW Seascape Beach

This is an original acrylic on wood panel 12x12 with sides painted black, ready to hang. The title is "Beautiful Day and I am going to offer something a little different with this painting, you can personalize it!

The painting is a complete painting on it's own, you don't have to change anything, OR you can have me add a sailboat(s), or seagulls, or moon, or teeny person on the beach, NO extra charge! To purchase this painting and see a closeup pic then
please click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say what a cool idea it is to let the buyer choose what to add. I am not a fan of sailboats, so I would add 2 dogs to this beach (like my collie and hound of course -black). I just wanted to give you some feedback on your idea. I'm not currently in a position to purchase artwork, but I love you work and look forward to seeing your new posts every day. Thanks so much!