Jan 2 SALE Original Large Painting of Mushrooms 12x36 only $195 Free Ship!

SOLD! Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a safe and blessed start of 2012!
I thought I would place a few pieces in my inventory on sale over the next few days. They all will need new homes so I can make room for the new paintings I will create this year. This original acrylic painting features a row of mushrooms in a large size of 12x36. What is really cool is that the bottom black is actually chalkboard paint where you can write your own personalized message or leave it blank. It will come to you with no writing. Oh yes, the sale price is $195 and that includes priority mail shipping in the USA. ($25-$40 value) To purchase or find more of my art for sale then ;please click here.

2 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Toni, beautiful your musrooms and that you have painted on black chalkboard. Genial. Super.
Lovely greet
Marja

Artist Toni Grote said...

Hi Marja
Thank you, I am always trying to find different ways to present my art :)
Toni